BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

16 February 2011

Missing..

Sundays are the hardest..hell everyday is hard but Sunday is by far the hardest day of the week..

I walk in the door from work and I picture you sitting there on the couch, laptop on your legs, drink on the end table with ice from sonic in it..I miss that.

I do laundry and I miss picking up your shirts and smelling the flower bulbs on them..its a smell that wasn't always the greatest but it sure as hell is missed.  I would toss your socks in the washer and they would be covered in dirt..I miss that.

I would be sound asleep and would hear your alarms on your phone going off in the morning.  Songs that I never knew who sang them or what they meant.  It would take you up to 12 times to stop hitting snooze on them...I miss that.

I would keep your feet warm in the bed at night.  It would start off with them being cold as hell and you resting them right under mine, didn't take long for them to warm up...I miss that.

I can still feel you here in the apartment,sometimes I can still smell your perfume.  There are a thousand other things that I miss but the most important thing is that I just miss you.